- Drive the Turquoise Trail
- Visit the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum
- Book a class at the Santa Fe School of Cooking
- Tour the Puye Cliff Dwellings
- Browse museums and galleries in Taos
- Spend three nights at Vermejo Park Ranch
Follow in Our Footsteps
12 Days in the High Desert
A leisurely drive through the mesmerizing Southwestern landscapes of New Mexico is always unforgettable.
This 12-day itinerary encompasses the best of Santa Fe and northern New Mexico’s high desert. It includes historic pueblo tours, spa treatments, fine dining, hospitable hotels and sensational ranch retreats.
Begin the trip by exploring Santa Fe for a few days, then drive to Taos via Chimayó, where weaving shops take center stage. After touring the many art galleries of Taos, experience what will likely be the highlight of the trip: three days at Ted Turner’s Vermejo Park Ranch. End your vacation back in Santa Fe, at the long-recommended hotel The Inn of the Five Graces.