- Enjoy a Michelin two-star restaurant in Dublin
- Visit Dublin Castle and admire Trinity College’s ancient books
- Tour the collection at the Benjamin Iveagh Library
- Stroll the gardens at Malahide Castle
- Take a boat to the Aran Islands
- Stay at a regal resort in the "tidiest village in Limerick"
Follow in Our Footsteps
Duration: 12 Days
This driving-tour itinerary across Ireland encompasses the best of both worlds: a bustling city with a lively and varied dining scene and tranquil, verdant landscapes in the West Country, where visions of ancient druids come to mind. In Dublin, plan on busy sightseeing days complemented by half-day excursions outside the city center. Then head west to connect to rural Ireland and enjoy falconry, hiking and the Aran Islands.