- Take a scenic ferry ride to Vancouver Island
- Visit “Canada‘s Castle,” Craigdarroch Castle
- Explore the world-renowned Butchart Gardens
- Tour wineries in the “Napa of the North”
- Enjoy the magnificent vistas of the Saanich Inlet and Mount Baker
- Hike or bike along the Kinsol Trestle
- Explore downtown Vancouver
Follow in Our Footsteps
The city of Vancouver is a bustling metropolis encircled by water on three sides, tucked at the base of deep-green forested mountains and surrounded by unlimited opportunities for outdoor activities. It is also a gateway to tranquil Vancouver Island, with its fine restaurants, rich history, luxurious hotels and the Cowichan Valley wine country.
The 10-day itinerary below introduces travelers to picturesque sheltered bays and inlets on Vancouver Island, relaxing strolls amid spectacular gardens and jaunts to key historic sites, all easily accessed by the province’s well-organized network of ferries and highways.