- Night snorkel with giant Pacific manta rays
- Search for marine life in the Humpback National Marine Sanctuary
- Enjoy an evening pa'ina (feast) and Hawaiian jam session with Molokai locals
- Snorkel among coral gardens and at a sea turtle habitat
- Visit Molokai’s ancient Halawa Valley
- Experience unparalleled snorkeling, kayaking, paddleboarding and skiff exploration
Follow in Our Footsteps
Andrew Harper editors recently returned from Hawaii, where we experienced the islands aboard UnCruise’s 36-passenger Safari Explorer. His seven-night journey from the Big Island to Molokai, with short layovers in Maui and Lanai, proved memorable in every way.
Like its Inside Passage expedition in Alaska, the UnCruise Adventures Hawaiian itinerary includes ports of call inaccessible to larger vessels — notably Molokai, which is forbidden to other cruise ships — so it allows guests to experience adventures they might not otherwise have access to: night snorkeling with giant manta rays, exploration of coral reefs and a sea turtle habitat, a feast and jam session with locals, cultural lessons and hiking amid historic places.